Moroccan Chicken with Broccoli
- Grill the chicken for 5-6 minutes per side or cook on a baking sheet under the broiler.
- Transfer the Broccoli to a bowl and drizzle with oil and salt and pepper and mix well.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and roast at 400 for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve the chicken with some sauce drizzled over.
Thai Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- Cook the chicken in a skillet or on the BBQ until it's cooked through.
- Slice into thin strips.
- Spread the flatbread with the chili sauce.
- Arrange the ingredients (chicken, broccoli, peppers, cheese)
- Bake in the oven at 400 until the veggies and soft and the cheese is melty.
- Drizzle with peanut sauce, peanuts and cilantro.
of Chicken or Shrimp Dinner Salad
- In a saute pan, over medium high heat add the chicken or shrimp and cook for 3 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Heat the quinoa.
- Pour over the salad and add the protein and dressing.
Maple Glazed Salmon with Roasted Veggies
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Transfer the veggies to a bowl and add some olive oil salt and pepper.Stir and transfer to a baking sheet. Roast for 15-17 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Transfer the salmon to a baking sheet and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Drizzle some of the sauce over the salmon.
- In a non stick pan over medium high heat, add some oil.
- Cook the chicken until golden on all sides. Remove to a plate.
- Wipe out the skillet and add some oil and cook the veggies, adding some salt and pepper until they are cooked.
- Add back the chicken.
- Take one tortilla and sprinkle some cheese, some of the chicken/onion/pepper mixture, more cheese and the green onion.
- Top it with another tortilla and cook for 3-4 minutes in a dry skillet over medium heat . Being careful to flip it to cook the other side.
- Cut the quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve with salsa. and guacamole .